Welcome to TaxGoddess.com, the most vibrant professional services firm on the planet! 🌎 We’re all about providing top-notch solutions to our clients and having a blast while doing it. We’re looking for a superstar with a keen analytical mind and a passion for work to help our team reach new heights. 🌟
Our Global team hires the very best and we are committed to creating exceptional results where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. New ideas can come from everywhere in the organization and we know the next big idea could be yours! Does this sound like you? Don’t let this opportunity pass you by! Learn more below!
About the company
Tax Goddess (https://TaxGoddess.com)
Solid, growing, and lively/fun USA CPA firm. We have been in the business for over 19 years, and are ranked Top 1% of Tax Strategists in the USA. We are a progressive, 100% digital CPA Firm, so cloud computing and basic tech skills are required!
The perfect person for our firm is:
Detail-oriented, flexible, and motivated. You are the right fit if you have a proven ability to adapt and manage effectively in a fast-paced, challenging environment and manage multiple, oftentimes competing priorities. A person who invests deeply in their work is curious, and eager to learn with exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal, and active listening abilities will succeed with us.
Full-time Vendor Partnership Coordinator will act as the primary point of contact for vendor & affiliate activities, maintaining both new and existing vendor/affiliate relationships, and ensuring vendors/affiliates are providing the best quality services to both our internal and external clients. He/she will identify suitable vendors/ referral partners, build and maintain relationships with vendors, and may have a potential need for negotiations related to (pricing, commissions & agreements).
To be successful in this role, you should be relationship-oriented and adept at negotiating relationships, roles, duties, and performance. You will be called upon to track the outcome of said relationships. Ultimately, an outstanding vendor/affiliate manager should be able to multitask effectively as well as demonstrate exceptional analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
- Developing and maintaining long-standing relationships with company-approved vendors & referral partners.
- Meeting with suitable vendors & partners to assess their products, inquire about their services, negotiate pricing, and communicate any product or service-related concerns.
- Researching available vendors to determine which vendors offer the best pricing and product quality for us & for referrals to our clients (vetting vendor partners).
- Continually monitoring sales trends to determine which services/products are more popular than others.
- Implementing vendor/affiliate selection programs to ensure that the best vendors are secured.
- Conducting interviews with new vendors/affiliates and informing/training approved vendors/affiliates of their responsibilities and obligations.
- Establishing standards by which to assess the performance of approved vendors.
- Evaluating current vendors/affiliates’ management programs and identifying ways to improve them.
- Following up with clients and our team to determine if the vendors/affiliates is providing quality services and the clients are satisfied.
- Working closely with Customer Care, Marketing, and Sales for any required output to make this group within the company more efficient, as well as fulfilling any relevant projects.
- Assisting vendors/affiliates with marketing materials and content to help them sell our services.
- Keeping systems & spreadsheets up-to-date, reviewing documents, following up on leads, and other administrative duties.
- Finding new vendors/affiliates, referrals, and client relations through organic sourcing and networking.
- Work experience with Client Facing role to build relationships with the Vendor and/or Clients
- At least 8-10 years of relevant experience
- Excellent Communication skills. (Written and Oral)
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Experience working as a B2B Salesperson or Cold Caller
- Experience with Prospecting and/or new affiliate Partnership
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration, project management, customer relations, or a related field.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
- The ability to multitask effectively.
- Effective relationship-building, management, and decision-making skills.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and organizational skills.
System requirements :
- Internet Speed: At least 10mbps
- Device: Laptop or desktop, Minimum Core i5 processor 8th Generation and above running Windows OS
- Memory: A minimum of 16GB RAM
- Storage: Minimum of 128 GB SSD or 128 GB HDD
- Audio: A good quality headset preferably equipped with noise cancellation
- Video: A laptop/PC with a webcam or a good-quality webcam
To ensure the security of our firm, we can only consider candidates who have a Windows operating machine. Having Windows Pro would be a significant advantage. If you are a Mac user and wish to apply, please note that you will need to acquire a Windows operating machine once you are accepted to perform the job with us.
A few perks to consider once hired include:
- Permanent Work from home.
- We offer consistent and reliable work hours, and therefore compensation, sought after by most freelancers and independent contractors. A full-time position with us requires work at a minimum of 40 to 50 hours per week.
- This opportunity provides great USA exposure for finance enthusiasts or those curious about this field.
- Paid training. Training isn’t just necessary to our company, it is vital. We ensure that our staff develops skill sets to perform a broader range of work. We ensure no one is left behind.
- Equal Staff Opportunity. No company politics.
- Our company embodies a culture of appreciation. We don’t take for granted our teams’ fantastic work.
- Collaborative environment: Our team integrates 13 divisions of expertise. We ensure staff can give help and get help when they need it. This allows the opportunity to interact with people from various global cultures.
- Work-life balance. We conduct games, movie nights, fun activities & events to bring the team closer together and ensure a close culture is created & maintained.
- We strive to streamline our systems & processes. We provide incentives based on performance and novel ideas implemented.
- Staff Referral Bonus Program: A $200 incentive for every qualified candidate who stays with us for more than 90 days.
- US business hours (between 9.00 am EST – 7.00 pm EST).
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please apply by putting “super-badass-enthusiastic Vendor Partnership Coordinator” in your title/cover letter/email submission. Submissions without this will be ignored.
No CHATGPT Responses to all assessments.
Make your mark. Apply today!
Tax Goddess provides equal contractor opportunities to applicants and staff without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.