Welcome to TaxGoddess.com, the most vibrant professional services firm on the planet! 🌎 We’re all about providing top-notch solutions to our clients and having a blast while doing it. We’re looking for a superstar with a keen analytical mind and a passion for work to help our team reach new heights. 🌟
Our Global team hires the very best and we are committed to creating exceptional results where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. New ideas can come from everywhere in the organization and we know the next big idea could be yours! Does this sound like you? Don’t let this opportunity pass you by! Learn more below!
About the company
Tax Goddess (https://TaxGoddess.com)
Solid, growing, and lively/fun USA CPA firm. We have been in the business for over 19 years, and are ranked Top 1% of Tax Strategists in the USA. We are a progressive, 100% digital CPA Firm, so cloud computing and basic tech skills are required!
The perfect person for our firm is:
Detail-oriented, flexible, and motivated. You are the right fit if you have a proven ability to adapt and manage effectively in a fast-paced, challenging environment and manage multiple, oftentimes competing priorities. A person who invests deeply in their work, is curious, and eager to learn with exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal, and active listening abilities will succeed with us.
- Personal tax returns
- Business tax returns
- Extensions estimates
- Projection of tax
- Tax planning
- Tax research
- Tax review
- Any other task, calculations, report preparation, assigned to you by anyone in the firm.
- Client communication
- Reporting project status to your manager, operations and owner of the firm.
- Completion of projects on time (follow timeline) and follow the urgency level.
- Share the status of the projects regularly or when it is asked by manager, owner or anyone in the firm
- Maintain data privacy between firm and clients
- Management of the data driven areas of the Tax team (reporting to team/managers various, payroll reporting, project over/under budget conversations with team leaders, billable %’s of staff, etc.)
- A decent understanding of Tax procedures and regulations (HUGE ADVANTAGE)
- Proven work experience as a tax preparer in US Tax industry
- Solid tax information analytical skills
- Associate’s degree in tax (preferred US tax), accounting, business, administration, or similar.
- Ability to stay organized and focused in a busy, demanding, and constantly moving and challenging environment
- Can work minimum 50+ hours during the tax season and 40+ hours on other days is a must
- Ability to identify numerical errors and reporting requirements
- Good organizational, time-management, and deadline meeting abilities
- Good communication & teamwork skills
- Zoho Books
- Google sheet
- MS Word
- MS Excel
System requirements :
- Internet Speed: At least 10mbps
- Device: Laptop or desktop, Minimum Core i5 processor 8th Generation and above running Windows OS
- Memory: A minimum of 16GB RAM
- Storage: Minimum of 128 GB SSD or 128 GB HDD
- Audio: A good quality headset preferably equipped with noise cancellation
- Video: A laptop/pc with webcam or a good quality webcam
To ensure the security of our firm, we can only consider candidates who have a Windows operating machine. Having Windows Pro would be a significant advantage. If you are a Mac user and wish to apply, please note that you will need to acquire a Windows operating machine once you are accepted to perform the job with us.
A few perks to consider once hired include:
- Permanent Work from home.
- We offer consistent and reliable work hours, and therefore compensation, sought after by most freelancers and independent contractors. A full-time position with us requires work at a minimum of 40 to 50 hours per week.
- This opportunity provides great USA exposure for finance enthusiasts or those curious about this field.
- Paid training. Training isn’t just necessary to our company, it is vital. We ensure that our staff develops skill sets that allows them to perform a broader range of work. We ensure no one is left behind.
- Equal Staff Opportunity. No company politics.
- Our company embodies a culture of appreciation. We don’t take for granted our teams’ fantastic work.
- Collaborative environment: Our team integrates 13 divisions of expertise. We ensure staff can give help and get help when they need it. This allows the opportunity to interact with people from a wide variety of global cultures.
- Work-life balance. We conduct games, movie nights, fun activities & events to bring the team closer together and ensure a close culture is created & maintained.
- We strive to streamline our systems & processes. We provide incentives based on performance and novel ideas implemented.
- Staff Referral Bonus Program: A $200 incentive for every qualified candidate that stays with us for more than 90 days.
- Our USA business hours includes MANDATORY overlap (8:00 am to 12:00 noon Arizona time)
- Hours for some departments may be fixed or may vary depending on the tasks/projects involved.
- Billable teams ( Bookkeepers, Tax preparers, Customer care, and admins ) expect to work at least 50 hours per week during tax season, and weekends could be required.
- We need someone who is available for on-call emergencies (outside of normal working hours. Only when needed).
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please apply by putting “super-badass-enthusiastic Job Role” in your title/cover letter/email submission. Submissions without this will be ignored.
No CHATGPT Responses to all assessments.
Make your mark. Apply today!
Tax Goddess provides equal contractor opportunities to applicants and staff without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.