Welcome to TaxGoddess.com, the most vibrant professional services firm on the planet! 🌎 We’re all about providing top-notch solutions to our clients and having a blast while doing it. We’re looking for a superstar with a keen analytical mind and a passion for work to help our team reach new heights. 🌟
Our Global team hires the very best and we are committed to creating exceptional results where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. New ideas can come from everywhere in the organization and we know the next big idea could be yours! Does this sound like you? Don’t let this opportunity pass you by! Learn more below!
About the company
Tax Goddess (https://TaxGoddess.com)
Solid, growing, and lively/fun USA CPA firm. We have been in the business for over 19 years, and are ranked Top 1% of Tax Strategists in the USA. We are a progressive, 100% digital CPA Firm, so cloud computing and basic tech skills are required!
The perfect person for our firm is:
Detail-oriented, flexible, and motivated. You are the right fit if you have a proven ability to adapt and manage effectively in a fast-paced, challenging environment and manage multiple, oftentimes competing priorities. A person who invests deeply in their work, is curious, and eager to learn with exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal, and active listening abilities will succeed with us.
Major tasks, responsibilities, and key accountabilities:
- Helping clients & vendors with documents, answering questions/emails (all would be trained skills), negotiations, finding & implementing vendor requests & coordination of details.
- Drafting different letters including Conflict Resolution.
- Administrative duties to assist other departments in the firm when needed.
- Coordinate with our overseas and local team on various projects
- Document management
- Slack channel management/coordination with other teams
- Working with clients (USA) to assist them with their needs
- Ready to skype/zoom on call, work through issues with staff & clients, assist & train, film video for training modules, etc ( Only if needed ).
- Manage data in spreadsheets and reports
- Keep records and reports up to date
- Organize and schedule meetings and events when needed
What you will get in this position:
- To work with a global organization that focuses on tax minimization for USA company leaders
- A fun, exciting, and engaging work environment
- Job Stability. Our firm doesn’t run out of work. It means you will enjoy steady pay and a dependable workforce.
- Paid Training. Training isn’t just necessary to our company, it is vital. We make sure that employees develop the skill-set that allows them to undertake a greater variety of work .
- Spiff and bonuses. We provide a reward for every new idea you bring into the company to help streamline our processes.
- Employee Referral Bonus Program. We provide a $200 incentive for every qualified candidate and stay with us for more than 90 days.
- Equal Employment Opportunity. No company politics.
- Employees are genuinely appreciated. Our company has a culture of appreciation. We don’t take for granted our people’s fantastic work.
- Collaborative environment. We make sure that no one is left behind, and we actively support everyone’s career progress.
- Due to firm security we required Windows Users ONLY. Huge advantage if you use Windows Pro.
- Permanent Work from home.
Mandatory System Requirements:
- Internet Speed: At least 10mbps
- Device: Laptop or desktop, Minimum Core i5 processor 8th Generation and above running Windows OS
- Memory: A minimum of 16GB RAM
- Storage: Minimum of 128 GB SSD or 128 GB HDD
- Audio: A good quality headset preferably equipped with noise cancellation
- Video: A laptop/pc with a webcam or a good-quality webcam
- MANDATORY Arizona hours (8:00 am to 5:00 pm Arizona time)
- Billable teams (Bookkeepers, Tax Preparers, Customer care, and Admins) expect to work at least 50 hours per week during tax season, and weekends could be required.
- We need someone who is available for on-call emergencies (outside of normal working hours Only when needed)
- We will automatically reject your application if you cannot commit to the required hours.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible. Ensure you put “super-badass-enthusiastic Gen Admin” in your title/cover letter/email submission, or your submission will be ignored.