Welcome to TaxGoddess.com, the most vibrant professional services firm on the planet! 🌎 We’re all about providing top-notch solutions to our clients and having a blast while doing it. Our Global team is in hot pursuit of the right candidate with a keen analytical mind and a passion for work to help us reach new heights. 🌟 Creativity knows no boundaries within our organization, and the next mind-blowing idea might just spring from you! Don’t let this opportunity pass you by! Learn more below!
Seeking a detail-oriented, flexible, and motivated individual for our fast-paced team of experts.
At our firm, we highly value those who demonstrate a deep commitment to their work, possess an insatiable curiosity, and continuously seek knowledge. Strong communication and active listening skills are vital to excel with us. Take the leap and become part of our dynamic team today!
About the company
- Tax Goddess (https://TaxGoddess.com)
- Our firm is recognized as a top 1% of Tax Strategist in the USA.
- With 19+ years of experience, We’re not your average number crunchers – we’re a progressive, 100% digital CPA firm. So, if you can handle cloud computing and rock basic tech skills, you’re in for a wild ride!
As the Senior Internal Bookkeeper at Tax Goddess Business Services, PC, you’re stepping into a pivotal role within our vibrant and diverse CPA firm. As an integral part of our Internal Bookkeeping team, you’ll be at the forefront of handling daily financial operations and reports. Your expertise will be instrumental in managing payroll, crafting budgets, and maintaining meticulous records. If you have a knack for numbers and thrive in a dynamic, yet professional atmosphere, this is your opportunity!
- Supporting the Internal Bookkeeping team in the day-to-day operations.
- You will be responsible for the majority of the company’s bookkeeping and financial administration duties on a daily, monthly, quarterly, and annual basis.
- Preparation, reporting, and management of the data driven areas of the internal team (reporting to team/managers various, payroll reporting, project over/under budget conversations with team leaders, billable %’s of staff, etc.)
- Discussing reporting and data with leaders of teams for various teams across the company
- Work on multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining accuracy.
- Provide support in updating databases and spreadsheets
- Undertaking basic and routine administrative duties.
- Support and perform admin tasks for other departments when needed
- Maintain accounts receivables files and update records as necessary.
- Prepare meeting minutes and reports.
- A decent understanding of bookkeeping procedures and regulations
- Minimum 5 years of Experience as Sr. Internal Bookkeeper
- Minimum 2 years of Experience managing staff
- Proven work experience as an Accounts Administrator or similar role
- Solid data entry skills with an ability to identify numerical errors
- Good organizational and time-management abilities
- Good communication & teamwork skills
- Associate’s degree in accounting, business, administration, or similar.
- Ability to stay organized and focused in a busy, demanding, and constantly moving environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications, including Word, Excel, and Gmail is necessary
- Experience working with start-up companies or larger organizations in the accounting department / finance department (100+ team members)
- Experience working remotely/work from home is a must.
- A CPA firm’s experience and understanding of tax season / monthly bookkeeping workflow is a plus.
- Basic experience or exposure with Xero, FreshBooks, Zoho Books is all considered a plus.
- Must have the ability to work independently with minimal to no supervision
- Must have a strong Integrity at all times
- Must have a dedicated Workstation, Noise Cancelling Headset, and a good working camera.
Mandatory System requirements:
- Internet Speed: At least 10mbps
- Device: Laptop or desktop, Minimum Core i5 processor 8th Generation and above running Windows OS
- Memory: A minimum of 16GB RAM
- Storage: Minimum of 128 GB SSD or 128 GB HDD
- Audio: A good quality headset preferably equipped with noise cancellation
- Video: A laptop/pc with webcam or a good quality webcam
Once you’re onboarded, take note of these noteworthy perks that await you:
- Permanent Work from home.
- We offer consistent and reliable work hours, and therefore compensation, sought after by most freelancers and independent contractors. A full-time position with us requires work at a minimum of 40 to 50 hours per week.
- This opportunity provides great USA exposure for finance enthusiasts or those curious about this field.
- Paid training. Training isn’t just necessary to our company, it is vital. We ensure that our staff develops skill sets that allow them to perform a broader range of work. We ensure no one is left behind.
- Equal Staff Opportunity. No company politics.
- Our company embodies a culture of appreciation. We don’t take for granted our teams’ fantastic work.
- Collaborative environment: Our team integrates 13 divisions of expertise. We ensure staff can give help and get help when they need it. This allows the opportunity to interact with people from a wide variety of global cultures.
- Work-life balance. We conduct games, movie nights, fun activities & events to bring the team closer together and ensure a close culture is created & maintained.
- We strive to streamline our systems & processes. We provide incentives based on performance and novel ideas implemented.
- Staff Referral Bonus Program: A $200 incentive for every qualified candidate that stays with us for more than 90 days.
- Access to Taxation Expertise: As part of the perks, the staff will have access to the taxation expertise of the firm, ensuring they receive comprehensive support in tax-related matters.
- Our USA business hours include MANDATORY overlap (8:00 am to 5:00pm Arizona time).
- Hours for some departments may be fixed or may vary depending on the tasks/projects involved.
- Billable teams ( Tax preparers, Customer care, and admins ) expect to work at least 50 hours per week during tax season, and weekends could be required.
- We need someone who is available for on-call emergencies (outside of normal working hours. Only when needed).
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please apply by putting “super-badass-enthusiastic CS HOD” in your title/cover letter/email submission. Submissions without this will be ignored.
No CHATGPT Responses will be accepted (resume or assessments)
Tax Goddess provides equal contractor opportunities to applicants and staff without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.