Welcome to TaxGoddess.com, the most vibrant professional services firm on the planet! 🌎 We’re all about providing top-notch solutions to our clients and having a blast while doing it. We’re looking for a superstar with a keen analytical mind and a passion for work to help our team reach new heights. 🌟
Our Global team hires the very best and we are committed to creating exceptional results where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. New ideas can come from everywhere in the organization and we know the next big idea could be yours! Does this sound like you? Don’t let this opportunity pass you by! Learn more below!
About the company
Tax Goddess (https://TaxGoddess.com)
Solid, growing, and lively/fun USA CPA firm. We have been in the business for over 19 years, and are ranked Top 1% of Tax Strategists in the USA. We are a progressive, 100% digital CPA Firm, so cloud computing and basic tech skills are required!
The perfect person for our firm is:
Detail-oriented, flexible, and motivated. You are the right fit if you have a proven ability to adapt and manage effectively in a fast-paced, challenging environment and manage multiple, oftentimes competing priorities. A person who invests deeply in their work, is curious, and eager to learn with exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal, and active listening abilities will succeed with us.
- Close leads that are provided to you.
- Building a network, brand, and other prospects through your own efforts to close additional deals.
- Track all sales activities in company CRM system and keep current by updating account information daily
- Meet and/or exceed quotas
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending recurring meetings/training with the CEO & Staff as required.
- Fulfill the Head of Sales / CEO expectations.
- Be / Act / Say / Do: ALWAYS be professional, ethical, and upstanding. As a CPA firm we
take our role as client fiduciaries VERY seriously. We have fun, but this is NOT something
that will ever be compromised – so be professional, act & say professional things, and DO make the clients’ lives MORE awesome via your role.
- 7 to 10 years of industry B2B Sales experience
- Someone that is always ready to make a sale at any given moment and continually
- looking for fantastic opportunities.
- Someone who has proof of REAL experience, not just certifications and training courses. Closed sales are proof of expertise.
- Someone who has strong enthusiasm and is always (99% of the time anyway!) motivated, and happy in general nature.
- Fluent English speaking skills (English does not need to be your first language as long as you can close calls and handle objections fluently.)
- Someone who doesn’t easily gets discouraged when the sales numbers are down. Instead, they look for innovative ways to turn things around.
- Someone who has acquired strong self-awareness through constant self-reminders and evaluation.
- Someone who is an open, upfront and straightforward person.
- Someone who has a strong work ethic, great at upholding the company’s values and goals by performing the job to the best of his/her ability.
- Someone who is coachable, open to listening to feedback, able to receive constructive criticism without taking it personally, willing to take a look at his/her performance to improve it, and generally a super-badass-enthusiastic go-getter type of person.
- Capable of being educated and trained. You must be willing to follow and embrace the structured process.
- An opportunity seeker, who can see a chance and jump into it. Who always looks for the opportunity to make money, leverage one more thing, and still want to figure out the next trick.
- An energetic “person of action”. Someone who has a bundle of energy for the job.
- Someone who is very analytical and wants to gather and consider the information at length before making a big decision.
- Someone who uses tactical empathy, sensitive to the room, and can be incredibly resilient.
- Knows the power to overcome setbacks.
- A self-starter professional who takes the initiative and can work without much supervision.
- Someone who has the drive, passion, and will to succeed.
- Strong organisational and time management skills, with impeccable follow up and CRM management
- You must be equally invested – we are invested in you, you need to be equally invested in us.
Be prepared in your interview to discuss the following:
- Types of deals that you’ve closed
- Your Experience in Service-sales in the US Market
- Size of deals
- Selling cycle (long-term, short-term, the process that you followed; how many calls you
- made etc.);
- How you are used to closing deals (in person, over the phone, etc.);
- How you problem solve in situations related to sales
- How you best listen & learn new skills & regarding details from clients (so you “know” more)
Preferred but not required:
- BA/BS University degree minimum
System requirements :
- Internet Speed: At least 10mbps
- Device: Laptop or desktop, Minimum Core i5 processor 8th Generation and above running Windows OS
- Memory: A minimum of 16GB RAM
- Storage: Minimum of 128 GB SSD or 128 GB HDD
- Audio: A good quality headset preferably equipped with noise cancellation
- Video: A laptop/pc with webcam or a good quality webcam
To ensure the security of our firm, we can only consider candidates who have a Windows operating machine. Having Windows Pro would be a significant advantage. If you are a Mac user and wish to apply, please note that you will need to acquire a Windows operating machine once you are accepted to perform the job with us.
A few perks to consider once hired include:
- Permanent Work from home.
- We offer consistent and reliable work hours, and therefore compensation, sought after by most freelancers and independent contractors. A full-time position with us requires work at a minimum of 40 to 50 hours per week.
- This opportunity provides great USA exposure for finance enthusiasts or those curious about this field.
- Paid training. Training isn’t just necessary to our company, it is vital. We ensure that our staff develops skill sets that allows them to perform a broader range of work. We ensure no one is left behind.
- Equal Staff Opportunity. No company politics.
- Our company embodies a culture of appreciation. We don’t take for granted our teams’ fantastic work.
- Collaborative environment: Our team integrates 13 divisions of expertise. We ensure staff can give help and get help when they need it. This allows the opportunity to interact with people from a wide variety of global cultures.
- Work-life balance. We conduct games, movie nights, fun activities & events to bring the team closer together and ensure a close culture is created & maintained.
- We strive to streamline our systems & processes. We provide incentives based on performance and novel ideas implemented.
- Staff Referral Bonus Program: A $200 incentive for every qualified candidate that stays with us for more than 90 days.
- US business hours (between 9.00 am EST – 7.00 pm EST).
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please apply by putting “super-badass-enthusiastic Job Role” in your title/cover letter/email submission. Submissions without this will be ignored.
No CHATGPT Responses to all assessments.
Make your mark. Apply today!
Tax Goddess provides equal contractor opportunities to applicants and staff without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.