Welcome to TaxGoddess.com, the most vibrant professional services firm on the planet! 🌎 We’re all about providing top-notch solutions to our clients and having a blast while doing it. We’re looking for a superstar with a keen analytical mind and a passion for work to help our team reach new heights. 🌟
Our Global team hires the very best and we are committed to creating exceptional results where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. New ideas can come from everywhere in the organization and we know the next big idea could be yours! Does this sound like you? Don’t let this opportunity pass you by! Learn more below!
About the company
Tax Goddess (https://TaxGoddess.com)
Solid, growing, and lively/fun USA CPA firm. We have been in the business for over 19 years, and are ranked Top 1% of Tax Strategists in the USA. We are a progressive, 100% digital CPA Firm, so cloud computing and basic tech skills are required!
The perfect person for our firm is:
Detail-oriented, flexible, and motivated. You are the right fit if you have a proven ability to adapt and manage effectively in a fast-paced, challenging environment and manage multiple, oftentimes competing priorities. A person who invests deeply in their work, is curious, and eager to learn with exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal, and active listening abilities will succeed with us.
A Process Improvement Manager in our firm is responsible for implementing all data, processes, and suggestions approved by Core Operations. This person reviews and analyzes the performance of various procedures and recommends improvements. In your role as a process improvement specialist, you are accountable for reading quality reports and determining how to improve production efficiency. Once you have gathered data, you create reports with suggestions for improvement and submit them to management.
- Audit: Evaluate the existing systems and identify inefficiencies. Look for steps that take too long, require too much manual intervention, or create bottlenecks in the process.
- Develop Metrics: Identify KPIs to measure improvements. You can do this by reviewing documentation, interviewing employees, and observing the process in action.
- Process Mapping: Visualize existing processes to identify areas for improvement. This involves identifying each step in the process and how they all fit together.
- Implement Changes: Coordinate with different departments to enact improvements. This may involve running pilot tests with a small group of employees or processing a small volume of work to see how the changes impact the workflow. Once you are confident that the changes will improve efficiency, implement them across the entire workflow.
- Training: Educate staff on new systems and protocols. Continue to monitor the workflow to ensure that it is operating efficiently. Collect data on the new process and compare it to the old process to measure the impact of the changes. Make adjustments as necessary to maintain efficiency over time.
- Research: Continuous research on technology and techniques to incorporate into the business to stay competitive in the market
- 7 years in a professional Process Improvement role
- Exceptional leadership and interpersonal abilities.
- Lean Training or hands-on experience in identifying and driving lean projects
- Project management certification (e.g., PMP) is a plus.
- Detail-oriented process analyst who thrives in work that involves process design, process flow, and other forms of documentation.
- Demonstrate strong critical thinking & problem-solving skills
- Has experience in working remotely or as a VA.
- Analytical Thinking: Examine complex systems and find areas for improvement
- Leadership: Can rally a team and influence change.
- Project Management: Ability to manage multiple initiatives efficiently.
- You have a technical background and familiarity with the software development life cycle (especially Agile)
- Continuous Improvement: Stay up-to-date with industry best practices and emerging trends
Preferred but not required:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Management, or a related field.
- Proven experience in process improvement, preferably in a multi-national environment.
System requirements :
- Internet Speed: At least 10mbps
- Device: Laptop or desktop, Minimum Core i5 processor 8th Generation and above running Windows OS
- Memory: A minimum of 16GB RAM
- Storage: Minimum of 128 GB SSD or 128 GB HDD
- Audio: A good quality headset preferably equipped with noise cancellation
- Video: A laptop/pc with webcam or a good quality webcam
To ensure the security of our firm, we can only consider candidates who have a Windows operating machine. Having Windows Pro would be a significant advantage. If you are a Mac user and wish to apply, please note that you will need to acquire a Windows operating machine once you are accepted to perform the job with us.
A few perks to consider once hired include:
- Permanent Work from home.
- We offer consistent and reliable work hours, and therefore compensation, sought after by most freelancers and independent contractors. A full-time position with us requires work at a minimum of 40 to 50 hours per week.
- This opportunity provides great USA exposure for finance enthusiasts or those curious about this field.
- Paid training. Training isn’t just necessary to our company, it is vital. We ensure that our staff develops skill sets that allows them to perform a broader range of work. We ensure no one is left behind.
- Equal Staff Opportunity. No company politics.
- Our company embodies a culture of appreciation. We don’t take for granted our teams’ fantastic work.
- Collaborative environment: Our team integrates 13 divisions of expertise. We ensure staff can give help and get help when they need it. This allows the opportunity to interact with people from a wide variety of global cultures.
- Work-life balance. We conduct games, movie nights, fun activities & events to bring the team closer together and ensure a close culture is created & maintained.
- We strive to streamline our systems & processes. We provide incentives based on performance and novel ideas implemented.
- Staff Referral Bonus Program: A $200 incentive for every qualified candidate that stays with us for more than 90 days.
- Our USA business hours includes MANDATORY overlap (8:00 am to 12:00 noon Arizona time)
- Hours for some departments may be fixed or may vary depending on the tasks/projects involved.
- Billable teams ( Bookkeepers, Tax preparers, Customer care, and admins ) expect to work at least 50 hours per week during tax season, and weekends could be required.
- We need someone who is available for on-call emergencies (outside of normal working hours. Only when needed).
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please apply by putting “super-badass-enthusiastic Job Role” in your title/cover letter/email submission. Submissions without this will be ignored.
No CHATGPT Responses to all assessments.
Make your mark. Apply today!
Tax Goddess provides equal contractor opportunities to applicants and staff without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.