Our Global team is a group of motivated individuals who help each other do remarkable things every day. If you are reading this brief, I presume you are “HARDWORKING” and searching for full-time work from home. Does this sound like you? Don’t let this opportunity pass you by! Learn more below!
About the company
Tax Goddess (https://taxgoddess.com) is a solid, growing, and lively/fun Scottsdale CPA firm. We have been in the business for over 19 years and are ranked the Top 1% Tax Strategists in the USA. This would be a long-term opportunity for the right person. We are a progressive, computer-savvy CPA Firm, so you must have computer skills. Knowledge of working in the “cloud” is a plus as our firm is 100% digital.
We are looking for:
Someone who is detail-oriented, flexible, and motivated. Someone who has a strong work ethic, confident, comforting in their communication with others, and can work with little to no supervision. Someone who is deeply invested in their work. To succeed here at Tax Goddess, you must be very curious and eager to learn.
POSITION: Full-time Marketing Admin ( Minimum of 40 hours/week )
- Set the goals, directions, and objectives that are reasonably expected for the Marketing department (with direction from management)
- Help Build and manage the company’s social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn, and additional channels that may be deemed relevant.
- Run regular social promotions and campaigns and track their success, with the help of the automation team.
- Explore new ways to engage and identify new social networks to reach our target buyers.
- Manage and improve organic search engine performance and goal-setting based on clickthrough rates, traffic, and conversions.
- Manage various email campaigns, including the template designs, calls-to-action, and content used in our email sends.
- Assist members of our sales team/customer service teams when appropriate.
- Stay up-to-date with digital marketing trends and potential new channels and strategies to keep us ahead, including updates to social media marketing, attribution, and programmatic media buying.
- Connect with influential media outlets and journalists to place stories about company news and other initiatives.
- Help us convert our audience, customers, and active fans and promoters of our company into leads.
- All administrative duties may assigned.
- Minimum of 2 years of marketing and content creation experience.
- Experience finding, booking, and managing speaking engagements – is a plus.
- 2 years of Social media management experience (FB, IG, Twitter, LI, YT, etc) is a huge plus!
- Marketing experience with US clients – is a huge plus
- Work-from-home experience is a MUST
System requirements :
- Internet Speed: At least 10mbps
- Device: Laptop or desktop, Minimum Core i5 processor 8th Generation and above running Windows OS
- Memory: A minimum of 16GB RAM
- Storage: Minimum of 128 GB SSD or 128 GB HDD
- Audio: A good quality headset preferably equipped with noise cancellation
- Video: A laptop/PC with a webcam or a good-quality webcam
- Our USA business hours include MANDATORY overlap (8:00 am to 12:00 noon Arizona time)
- Hours for some departments may be fixed or may vary depending on the tasks/projects involved.
- Billable teams ( Bookkeepers, Tax preparers, Customer care, and admins ) expect to work at least 50 hours per week during tax season, and weekends could be required.
- We need someone who is available for on-call emergencies (outside of normal working hours. Only when needed).
A few perks to consider once hired include:
- Permanent Work from home.
- We offer consistent and reliable work hours, and therefore compensation, sought after by most freelancers and independent contractors. A full-time position with us requires work at a minimum of 40 to 50 hours per week.
- This opportunity provides great USA exposure for finance enthusiasts or those curious about this field.
- Paid training. Training isn’t just necessary to our company, it is vital. We ensure that our staff develops skill sets to perform a broader range of work. We ensure no one is left behind.
- Equal Staff Opportunity. No company politics.
- Our company embodies a culture of appreciation. We don’t take for granted our teams’ fantastic work.
- Collaborative environment: Our team integrates 13 divisions of expertise. We ensure staff can give help and get help when they need it. This allows the opportunity to interact with people from various global cultures.
- Work-life balance. We conduct games, movie nights, fun activities & events to bring the team closer together and ensure a close culture is created & maintained.
- We strive to streamline our systems & processes. We provide incentives based on performance and novel ideas implemented.
- Staff Referral Bonus Program: A $200 incentive for every qualified candidate who stays with us for more than 90 days.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible. Ensure you put “super-badass-enthusiastic Job Role” in your title/cover letter/email submission or your submission will be ignored.
No CHATGPT Responses to all assessments.
Make your mark. Apply today!
Tax Goddess provides equal contractor opportunities to applicants and staff without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.