Welcome to TaxGoddess.com, the most vibrant professional services firm on the planet! 🌎 We’re all about providing top-notch solutions to our clients and having a blast while doing it. Our Global team is in hot pursuit of the right candidate with a keen analytical mind and a passion for work to help us reach new heights. 🌟 Creativity knows no boundaries within our organization, and the next mind-blowing idea might just spring from you! Don’t let this opportunity pass you by! Learn more below!
Seeking a detail-oriented, flexible, and motivated individual for our fast-paced team of experts.
At our firm, we highly value those who demonstrate a deep commitment to their work, possess an insatiable curiosity, and continuously seek knowledge. Strong communication and active listening skills are vital to excel with us. Take the leap and become part of our dynamic team today!
About the company
- Tax Goddess (https://TaxGoddess.com)
- Our firm is recognized as a top 1% of Tax Strategist in the USA.
- With 19+ years of experience, We’re not your average number crunchers – we’re a progressive, 100% digital CPA firm. So, if you can handle cloud computing and rock basic tech skills, you’re in for a wild ride!
- Our specialist will be expected to optimize experiences across all interactions between our company and any other “party” (parties include but are not limited to: clients first, but also vendors, partners, staff, etc.).
- This expert will identify needs, create & envision ways to implement changes needed and collaborate with internal departments to see the vision manifest & be streamlined moving forward.
- Monitoring engagement, response times, responsiveness, etc.
- Provide guidance/help to any & all staff on ways that they can demonstrate excellent communication, professional etiquette, problem-solving situations, team-building interactions, and improvement in how to become “experience-centric” team members.
- Review and utilize market research, new technologies, trends, competitor research, reviews of services, and feedback
- Create “Wow” experiences, loyalty, and satisfaction for all parties leading to greater retention, brand awareness, and referrals from happy parties.
- Design and implement strategies minimizing attrition.
- Managing Beta testing and final release on any experience outputs. Evaluating results. Implementation on a company scale.
- Documenting ideas, theories, processes, and final implemented systems.
- Is expected to re-review processes, systems, etc on a regular schedule for additional improvements
- Attention to high detail is required (HYPER DETAIL)
- Legal Firm, CPA firm, Luxury Hotel, Airline, and Customer Experience Centric Company (for example Zappos, Amazon, Apple, etc.) experience is a huge plus.
- A team player with great coaching, guidance, and leadership skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and a client-centered approach.
- Proven skills in improving customer experience
- Experience in gathering and interpreting customer experience information.
- Solid knowledge of online customer engagement platforms and channels.
- Great organizational and time management abilities.
- Superb communication, collaboration, and problem-solving skills.
- A huge plus, certification in Customer Experience (CX)
- A huge plus is if you can provide testimonials from your previous clients.
- A huge plus, if you could show us concrete examples of what you’ve created in the Experience arena (before/after)
- Preferred: Degree in marketing, communications, advertising, business management, or a related field.
- Proficiency in MS Office, as well as CX and CRM software, and other client-related CRMs
System requirements :
- Internet Speed: At least 10mbps
- Device: Laptop or desktop, Minimum Core i5 processor 8th Generation and above running Windows OS
- Memory: A minimum of 16GB RAM
- Storage: Minimum of 128 GB SSD or 128 GB HDD
- Audio: A good quality headset preferably equipped with noise cancellation
- Video: A laptop/PC with a webcam or a good-quality webcam
To ensure the security of our firm, we can only consider candidates who have a Windows operating machine. Having Windows Pro would be a significant advantage. If you are a Mac user and wish to apply, please note that you will need to acquire a Windows operating machine once you are accepted to perform the job with us.
A few perks to consider once hired include:
- Permanent Work from home.
- We offer consistent and reliable work hours, and therefore compensation, sought after by most freelancers and independent contractors. A full-time position with us requires work at a minimum of 40 to 50 hours per week.
- This opportunity provides great USA exposure for finance enthusiasts or those curious about this field.
- Paid training. Training isn’t just necessary to our company, it is vital. We ensure that our staff develops skill sets that allow them to perform a broader range of work. We ensure no one is left behind.
- Equal Staff Opportunity. No company politics.
- Our company embodies a culture of appreciation. We don’t take for granted our teams’ fantastic work.
- Collaborative environment: Our team integrates 13 divisions of expertise. We ensure staff can give help and get help when they need it. This allows the opportunity to interact with people from various global cultures.
- Work-life balance. We conduct games, movie nights, fun activities & events to bring the team closer together and ensure a close culture is created & maintained.
- We strive to streamline our systems & processes. We provide incentives based on performance and novel ideas implemented.
- Staff Referral Bonus Program: A $200 incentive for every qualified candidate who stays with us for more than 90 days.
- Our USA business hours include MANDATORY overlap (8:00 am to 12:00 noon Arizona time)
- Hours for some departments may be fixed or may vary depending on the tasks/projects involved.
- Billable teams ( Bookkeepers, Tax preparers, Customer care, and admins ) expect to work at least 50 hours per week during tax season, and weekends could be required.
- We need someone who is available for on-call emergencies (outside of normal working hours. Only when needed).
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please apply by putting “super-badass-enthusiastic job role” in your title/cover letter/email submission. Submissions without this will be ignored.
No CHATGPT Responses to all assessments.
Make your mark. Apply today!
Tax Goddess provides equal contractor opportunities to applicants and staff without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.